We Welcome You…
- All the applicants are Provisionally Registered on first come first serve basis after they apply for the course.
- In some courses there will be an Entrance test or an interview. It will be informed to the candidate once registered.
- The candidate’s eligibility criteria, his past achievements, his interest & commitment, medical fitness and his learning ability are checked and after that he is allowed to register in the appropriate course.
- After the candidate deposits the fee, Provisonal admission letter is issued. Admission is confirmed after verification of Documents
- In case of dropout at later stage –Refund will be as Institutional policy mentioned in Provisional letter/ admission form/ website.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK BELOW LINKS
Please see the respective course page
- Attested Copies of Class 10, 10+2 Mark sheets
- Migration Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets(for Master courses)
- 10 passport size recent photographs in formal colour clothes with White background
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Gap Certificate (in case of Non Continuation of Studies)
- Medical Certificate
- Family Income Certificate (For Scholarship Cases)
- Passport (in case of International Student)
For Fee Deposit :
Demand draft/ NEFT/ Cheque (payable at Par accepted only) to be in the name of: “Vidya Jyoti Educational Society” Payable at “Chandigarh”.
Account Name: Vidya Jyoti Educational Society
Our Banker: Punjab National Bank
Account No: 3250000108204632
Branch: Sector 37-D, Chandigarh (IFSC: PUNB0325000)
SWIFT / BSB CODE:PUNBIN BBCHA
For Online Payment :
For Educational Loan Assistance
- In case you require Bank Loan assistance: Please inform the Counselors during admission, We will provide all the documents required to avail Educational Loan.
- The Educational Loan is provided by all Banks, The nearest branch to your permanent home address will provide you educational Loan. List of approved banks for education loan. Please go to Link https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/
- The Ministry of HRD and AICTE has approved our Organisation for Educational Loan. Please go to Link http://www.knowyourcollege-gov.in/Home.php You can check by filling the form on the right side. Select State: Punjab, District : SAS Nagar and press search. You will get the alphabetic list of college with our name at last ” Vidya Jyoti Educational Society”
- Applicant is informed to read the conditions , follow all rules, regulations mentioned in the Provisional admission letter, Admission form and student handbook at the time of admission.
- It is the responsibility of the students and the parents to keep the Institute updated about change in address, phone numbers.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the campus. Institute will not be responsible for loss of mobile in the campus.
- Use of Alcohol, drugs, under any circumstances is not permitted. Campus is a no smoking zone.
- For more information please visit our website.
We Strictly Follow Anti-Ragging Policy
Chandigarh (Monday to Saturday)
10:00am to 6:00pm
Campus (Monday to Friday)
9:00am to 4:00pm